Registration & Behavior Policy
The Approval Process takes time, I don't want just anyone coming into the Thunder King Chess Club:
1. Click on the Thunder King Members tab above.
2. This will allow you to sign up via email/password.
3. You will be sent a message of pending approval.
4. While you are waiting to be approved, read over the expectations for proper behavior within the Thunder King Chess Club.
I will only approve emails that I know. I do not want impostors or spies to overrun the Thunder King Chess Club. If I don't know your name, it would be wise to fill out the non-student form as well. ==>
I add comment sections and forums to my website for the purpose of sharing ideas. I strongly believe this practice is critical towards progressing as a chess player.
However, I realize most of my members are in grade school and will need a reminder of good behavior.
1. Respect all members of the Thunder King Chess Club.
(Put downs and bad language are not tolerated)
2. No spamming or Trolling
[Spamming is when you repeat a message over and over (annoying). Trolling is when you intentionally say things to make someone else mad.]
You will be warned but enough warnings will result in your banishment from the Thunder King Chess Club.